Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Coronary heart disease
- Diabetes - clinic held by a practice nurse 08.30-12.00 every Tuesday.
- Cervical smears
- Child health surveillance - conducted by health visitors by appointment.
- Dressings & removal of stitches
- Family planning - offered during normal surgeries by GPs and practice nurses.
- Maternity services - clinics held at the medical centre every Friday morning by Longtown & Brampton midwives.
- Minor injuries / Wound care
- Minor surgery - We provide a minor surgery sessions every 6 weeks or as required.
- NHS health checks - patients aged 75 or over who have not had a consultation in the past year and adult patients under 75 who have not had a consultation in the past three years all have the right to request a health check at the practice.
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including seasonal flu and Covid.