When We Are Closed
You should use the NHS 111 service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it's not a life-threatening situation.
Call 111 if:
* your GP practice is closed or you are away from home
* you need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency
* you think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service
* you don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call
* you need health information or reassurance about what to do next
For immediate, life-threatening emergencies, continue to call 999.